Ouroboros Spine Can't Take My Eyes Off You
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The possibilities that presented themselves in front of her eyes were endless.
Before she had been lost. She had been blinded by the comfort that Kaname had provided and  had confused comfort for happiness, but now as her pale yellow eyes blinked at the silvery mirrors that were Keith's own eyes she saw clarity.
The image of Keith had been lost from her mind during the long months of his inexplicable disappereance, but never had the idea of him faded from the innermost chambers of her heart. 
In a way, he had never truly been lost, it was herself that in the middle of the revelations was now being found. 

"I don't plan to stay here to long" he barked and as if a switch had been flipped in Cara's mind her face turned somber. Why had he bothered to show at all th--.
He was not done speaking yet.
He was planning to take her with him.
Again, the Queen's face relaxed and her ears swung back in thought as the monster that was guilt reared its ugly head. Could she walk away from her life, from her everything, for a boy?
But then again, was this hers?
Or was this a mere reflection of what Jinx had previously built?
Was she the puppet or the puppeteer?

"And those who want to follow me" she barked decisively as the faces of a few of her subordinates, most of them close enough to be called friends, swan through her head. 

But then... what about her plans? Those were truly hers, but could she walk away from them too?
Could her ambition to have children -- no, to raise children overpower her ambition and adoration for the Spine? Anyone could have children -- but she didn't want to just pop out kids, she wanted to create a legacy, and with the inestability and dangerous setting that Kaname's role now seemed to be like, she couldn't risk it. 
She couldn't risk her children, herself or her subordinates.

"We all have to vanish" she declared, her brow furrowing in thought as she realized, after having had Kaname on her side during this whole time, that having him as an enemy wouldn't be good. But as effervescent as her distrust and rage, came her reason.
With the same impulsiveness that had driven the young Queen to disaster in previous occassions Cara was once again swayed by sin.

With her heart climbing its way up her chest and her mind suddenly hazed by the rush of emotion his promise to give her the world, she pressed her nose into the coldness of his and in a breathless motion fell into his embrace, allowing the flames to consume them as they consummated their attraction with the passion Kaname and her never could.
Messages In This Thread
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 20, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 21, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 21, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 21, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - February 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - February 28, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - March 02, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Alusia - March 05, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Cara - March 09, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Bane - March 11, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - by Cara - March 12, 2015, 06:44 PM