Blacktail Deer Plateau For a dreamer night's the only time of day
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He was glad that Lasher showed no anger at not being consulted, for although he was the Alpha, he never wished to go over the heads of any of the wolves of the Plateau in his dealings.  He would have thought the Beta right in his irritation, had he shown it, but apparently Lasher was in agreement with what had transpired.  Just... likely not the result.

"Not great," he responded, a wry edge to the tone.  He knew what was meant in the query, but not that he wished to talk it through at length yet.  His own thoughts were still reeling, and he needed to gather himself before he could properly approach it with another.  Still, Lasher was a friend and fellow confidant.  If he could trust anyone to give wisdom, it was he.  So instead of leaving it at that, as he might have were it anyone else, he continued.

"I've failed in my duty to defend myself and the pack.  And I don't feel as though pretending that isn't true is right, even if Koda did leave regardless."  He looked at Lasher, wondering if he was in agreement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: For a dreamer night's the only time of day - by Dante RIP - April 23, 2015, 07:32 PM