Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Like Osprey, Peregrine didn't know what happened after death. For a long time, he had been pragmatic about it, assuming that life simply ceased and nothing was left of the late individual. But ever since running into Pied here in Teekon Wilds and hearing her stories, he had been a little more open-minded about it. He still didn't hold any conclusive beliefs. He'd never been the spiritual sort, though he also didn't begrudge those who were. He found comfort in his sister's observation that her stillborn pups were with their parents.

She wanted to know about his own brood. Peregrine's teeth sawed gently against his lip as he wondered whether his answer might make Osprey sad. But she had asked, so he replied, "They're doing awesome. We're going to move them to a rendezvous site soon, so I've been scouring the caldera for the perfect spot. I think I might have found it. It's this scenic clearing overlooking Lake Rodney just beyond the caldera. You'll definitely have to come see it for yourself sometime, as well as catch up with them. They're talking a bit and can definitely understand a lot... they would love a story from their fairy godmother."
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 26, 2015, 10:41 AM