Rising Sun Valley a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for the wait guys ( @Azzaro @Raezho ) I had a busy weekend after I returned from my absence :s
We could start wrapping up though and have you guys join officially to have more threads!

[Image: VLv1EUR.png]

indentPride is a way of thinking. It is a way of life. But too much pride in just one person isn't good. Azzaro was proud, too much for Rakharo to care, and if it wasn't because his brother had a little bit more sense than him maybe Rakharo would have chased them away a while ago. He was proud himself.

indent"Ao... Wux tepoha itrewica vi zi mlasup ehaism mobi... Ti ir mot shafaer coi..." the Khal said to answer the Rakh's question. Scars were marks of battle, of masculinity, and whoever didn't have scars on him was either a girl or a puss under Rakharo's standards. However, they were two more possible recruits for his Khalas. Numbers he needed. And they were the only Dotharan he'd seen in months.

indentAzzaro spoke. Claiming to be only travelers from Raesh Dahaan just like himself, and it made him wonder... They all had more in common than Rakharo thought. All of them had fleed Rhaesh Dahaan, and he didn't think Azzaro and Raezho would have left if they were comfortable there. They certainly must have had a similar reason to leave the homeland, and Rakharo hoped it was a good one.

indent"Si tir ti tepoha tikil di rhoa sjerit. Vur wer teikic re still karif de tenpiswo. Shar sia Khalas ui oontanx versvesh vur yth geou ehtah vi z'ar shanin qumado persvek svabolen ekess waph. Yth tiliw klae jiil throdenilt bensvelk kaldakai ekess letoclo mrith wer maulkic." He paused for a second and looked up and down at them, studying them. He believed in their story, and was actualy glad that he wasn't the only one to leave the homeland. "Wux jiil vorq hefoc wux tiliw klae vi bensvelk achthend... Wiilirk ve. Majak dout waphic ekess ve vur wux geou agantal tepoha vi goawy persvek sia Khalas." he stopped again for a second, and stared with severity into both brother's white eyes. "Yenta thric vur sia Khalas geou tepoha vi bensvelk gribkoan ekik di wux." he said, not being 100% serious about it. Just 95%.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep - by Rakharo - April 26, 2015, 06:02 PM