Firestone Hot Springs escaping earth
ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪɴɴᴀᴄʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴛ
23 Posts
Ooc —
Comfortable with the distance between them, Jaguara observed without action until the other woman rose to speak once more. Studying her dark figure for a moment she stirred to speak, the slightest hint of a bemused smile lifting the corners of her muzzle. “I didn’t think it’d be so obvious.” She'd caught the slightest hints that a pack sheltered near the springs, but had yet to confirm anything without having run across warning flags. Either the region lacked many wolves—which she’d come to a conclusion that wasn’t the case—or as it was, the she-wolf was familiar with the particular area. The confidence in which the stranger had spoken had Jaguara guessing the latter theory was probably true. 

Intrigued by what being new possibly meant, if anything at all, Jag decided to make something of the initial question. “Do you think it’s a good idea? Me coming here?” She figured there were two possible results, one might cause the she-wolf to reveal personal details to her opinion (which, though interesting, wouldn’t do much) but there was the prospect the stranger would give her current events or a general atmosphere to the foreign lands. Even if the weather was shoddy all the time, it was best to get a notion off the bat. “By the way, I’m Jaguara.” 
Messages In This Thread
escaping earth - by Jaguara - April 25, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: escaping earth - by Kesuk - April 25, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: escaping earth - by Jaguara - April 25, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: escaping earth - by Kesuk - April 26, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: escaping earth - by Jaguara - April 26, 2015, 11:36 PM
RE: escaping earth - by Kesuk - May 04, 2015, 01:52 PM