Witch's Marsh Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
A grin spread across Kenneth's maw when the stranger whirled around, obviously startled by the way his ears flattened. "That worked didn't it?" he chuckled to himself, bright eyes of fresh snow meeting the glacier blue eyes of the stranger. The other man seemed speechless for a moment, that was the usual, after all, you don't see much white eyes around in Teekon Wilds, or anywhere else to be honest. The black prince took the moment of silence to study the greek, the greyscale man was covered in shades of blacks, whites and greys with frankly...striking eyes of icy glacier-like blue.

Kenneth offered the male a crooked, rather mischievous smile when the other wolf spoke, "Apologies, my friend. But I ain't known for being kind and well, you should have seen your face when you turned around." He made an exaggerated look of surprise before grinning at the other wolf again, hoping he hadn't angered the other male. This time, it really wasn't deception, but was trying to find another friend, ally in these unknown wilds. "I'm sorry if I upset you though," the bastard said with an apologetic smile. If the yearling was really upset, then he hoped he apologized early enough for a forgiveness.

Then he decided to move on to another subject and shot the other wolf a charismatic smile, "You got a pair of nice eyes there," the Gloom said, quite unabashedly.
Messages In This Thread
Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone - by Alastor - April 18, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone - by Kenneth - April 27, 2015, 12:58 AM