Blackfeather Woods wake me when i'm dead
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Love your new picture, by the way :) Very cute!

His mate comes up to him saying that she saw what he did to Potema and that he is lucky that she is the only one who saw. He is lucky. But his luck would have been better if no one had witnessed his crime. Grim stays quiet, golden eyes gazing at his female with pain. There is a war within himself. Evil and good yelling at him from the inside. Their voices hurting his mind and his heart. They were tearing him apart. The evil again and again screams that he should have killed the white pup. That he needed to. With Lusa's words they intensify, commanding him to kill her.  The good on the other hand was telling him that he shouldn't have done what he did, that he should have left the whelp be. That he needs to confess to Lusa.

Rushing forward, he wraps his head around his little killers. There was no way he could hurt her. He was not going to listen to the dark. He needs her now, more than ever. He needs her to tell him that things will be okay. That the change within himself will finally come to a close. But she doesn't know of the war in him. How could she? They were new to each other still. They don't know each other yet. Grim wants to tell Lusa about his struggle, but how can he? Will she leave him because of what he did? He fears losing her. He can't lose her. "
I was wrong," he mumbles into her pelt. "I can't... I can't lose you. The pack... they can't find out!" He needs to tell her about the voices. She has seen the blood lust in him, but she doesn't know that it also has a voice. She doesn't truly know him yet. But does he really want her to know? Did it matter? Has he lost her already? He presses his whole body against her chest, under her chin, his head still wrapped around hers. He was shivering. But why? What was wrong with him?
Messages In This Thread
wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - April 27, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - April 29, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 29, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - May 01, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - May 02, 2015, 05:54 PM