Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Funnily enough, she's now the quiet, bashful one," Peregrine said. He'd almost forgotten how obnoxiously noisy their middle child had been. "They're all really even-tempered and smart. They all get along too, which is something I couldn't have said about the last batch." His daughters had ended up close but, as youngsters, the dynamic between Osprey Jr. and Saena had been a difficult one.

The conversation moved forward. Peregrine didn't quite understand her comment, though he understood the part about their pardon. It really was sort of unbelievable, though he was glad for his sister. When she mentioned Saena, he bit his lower lip absently and bobbed his head. He had actually seen his youngest, palest daughter just the other day, shortly before busying himself with looking for a suitable rendezvous site.

"She came to see me, actually. We've run into each other a couple of times. I know she was having trouble with Koda and that she was interested in being an Alpha. At first, it seemed she wanted to step up here, then it became clear that it wouldn't or couldn't happen." He paused. "I think she'll be a good leader, and I hope the best for her. You two weren't close, were you?" He couldn't recollect where he'd gathered that information, though he was pretty sure he was right about that part.

After receiving her reply about that, Peregrine wanted to know, "Did Pura go with her? Or is he still here? I know I'm a little late but I was hoping to see him and wish him a happy birthday."
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 28, 2015, 12:08 PM