Blackfeather Woods wake me when i'm dead
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Relief washes through him as she pushes into him instead of away like he had expected. Her words are a comfort as well as she tells him that she can't lose him either. He nuzzles her, his shivering ceasing. The fear of losing her had been greater than he expected. Everything is so different now than when he had first joined. The pack and Lusa have become more than targets. Grim could say that they are something that he needs to protect, even if he holds grudges against some like Potema. He needs to learn to control the dark inside of him instead of allowing it to control him.

Though, with Lusa's next words, his thought's of controlling the darkness shatters. Freezing, he pulls away from his little killer to inspect her. "
What?" He questions, eyes picking out the wound on her shoulder and leg.  A growl rumbles in his chest. His face contorts into a furious snarl. How dare this Ohen harm his mate or even touch her. Grim stands and turns in preparation to hunt down the male. "Where is he?" A strand of guilt picks at him at the fact that Ohen had harmed Lusa becasue of himself. Because he had harmed Potema. Ohen shall pay with blood for what he has done even if it was Grim's own fault. No one touches his mate, no matter the circumstances.
Messages In This Thread
wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - April 27, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - April 29, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 29, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - May 01, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - May 02, 2015, 05:54 PM