Bearclaw Valley a homesickness for a home that never existed
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel laughed when Scarlett said she was secretly glad he joined the Valley instead of the Bypass, "I don't think my brother would have wanted me to join his pack, he'll feel like I'm watching him, trying to see if he's making any mistakes with leading. I'll just pressure him. We both love each other a lot, but, we're better off not living together. That was true, Aku had told Hadrian in front of Raziel that Raz was a better leader, wolf, warrior than he was and even though the keeper of secret had told his little brother that their father was wrong, Hadrian had never been the same to him after that.

"I don't think being a counselor/advisor would suit me. I'll just end up being extremely frustrated and tell them to suicide or some other terrible solution." That, was not really true but the warrior prince did not aspire to counsel or advise others, he was a more physical wolf, a wolf that would rather move and take action then simply talk to others. "Everyone does, Scarlett, but the important thing is to not do it too often."
Messages In This Thread
RE: a homesickness for a home that never existed - by Raziel - April 30, 2015, 04:11 AM