The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It was almost jarring, the way Tytonidae (and Pura, too) pardoned him for everything, whereas Junior and Saena held everything against him. He knew he'd dropped the ball and understood why two of his daughters were troubled about it still. Yet he would be an enormous liar if he'd said Ty's treatment of him wasn't a massive relief. It was wonderful to be unequivocally forgiven, to be loved unconditionally. Possibly he didn't deserve it, yet he appreciated it more than he could ever say.

"Saena told me a little bit about Junior's goings-on," he answered. None of it surprised him. Junior had always been a busybody and an achiever. He just hoped she was happy. That's all he ever wanted for his children anymore. "Your sisters seem to be doing well. Not sure about Pura," he admitted. "But I came here to see you. I want to know what's going on in your life, Ty. I've missed you. What have you been up to?"
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 30, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM