The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Perhaps this was why Tytonidae's approach had been so sheepish. He didn't know whether she felt overshadowed by her sisters or as if she should have accomplished more at her age, yet already Peregrine was shaking his head. He reached forward, gently bumping his black muzzle against her slightly faded cheek.

"Ty, I was three years old when I first became a leader. And I was over a year before I became an official hunter with the Falcons. You're doing just fine, I promise," he said in a low, affectionate voice. "Leadership and trades are great to work toward, for some, but they're not the end game for everyone." Peregrine paused, smiling as he queried, "So you're going after Gamekeeper, eh? Atta girl," he quipped, unabashedly happy that one of his children, at last, had pursued his favorite duty.
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 30, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM