Blackfeather Woods wake me when i'm dead
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
She limps to him. Fury at the sight burns through his veins. How dare Ohen hurt her. How dare the male do this to his mate. Lusa turns her head indicating that she had last seen him that direction.  She then turns to look back at him with a smirk, inquiring about what he is going to do. Grim growls, "I will teach him a lesson." He licks the wound on her leg. "Stay here. I will take care of this, my little killer." Grim takes off in a full out sprint. Teeth snap together furiously. Snarls rip from his maw. He howls @Ohen warning the male that he is coming for him. Though he wants to kill the male, tear him limb from limb, he will only bring the idiot as close to death as he can. After the scare with Potema, he understands the fear of losing his mate and isn't willing to risk losing her over the actions of an idiot. Grim will make sure the male understands that Lusa is his and anyone who hurts her will be injured far worse. 

With Lusa and himself in higher ranking than Ohen, Grim wonders if he could kill the male without repercussions. But he won't risk it. Perhaps he can get the male banished? But that is a long shot as well. At least with his higher rank he can punish the idiot. Grim snarls at the idea of rankings though. He doesn't like nor care for them and never has. To him, it doesn't matter if a wolf is below or above him. If he wanted to fight then he would. But in this particular instance, the ranking system works in his favor. More than likely Ohen could be exiled for a few weeks for attacking Lusa becasue she is above him, like he had been for attacking Slade. Grim will have to bring it up to Meldresi later. But then again he doesn't have any right to request it with what he did to Potema. Perhaps he should to deal with this himself then. Fine by him. Grim can't wait to sink his teeth into the male and show him what it means to be close to death. 
Messages In This Thread
wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - April 27, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - April 29, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - April 29, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by Grimnir - May 01, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: wake me when i'm dead - by DeadLusa - May 02, 2015, 05:54 PM