Witch's Marsh Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor was glad to hear the other agree to working on his kindness. It was always good to know someone would at least try to be kind, even after stating they were not moments prior. He was beginning to appreciate the fact that the dark being had come across him, even if the start of their meeting had not been ideal—for the Greek, anyways. It seemed as everything was going nicely, now. It was just a matter of getting through the way he'd been approached, and then he'd been able to see that the stranger was not so bad a wolf. Possibly even a good wolf, but the boy had yet to figure that out. He'd only just met him, and though he was relatively quick at things like that, he was no miracle worker. “I'm glad that you will at least try to,” he told him, words as sincere as ever. Lying was not something he was capable of doing, nor was it something he liked. His opinion of his potentially new friend rose greatly when he spoke once more, too, for he seemed to be speaking the truth.

The traces of a frown started to appear on the boy's face as he listened to what the other had to say. He found it unfair for him to have been treated badly, as well as kicked out, over something as superficial as his appearance. The faint frown was wiped away soon after it appeared, however, as he took note of the other male's tone. He didn't seem like he was upset about it. It was more like he didn't care, but then it was revealed that he was actually glad he'd been banished. To Alastor, that seemed like a strange thing to be glad about, but he could understand the reasoning behind it. Leaving a place to live your life how you wanted to was a better thing to do than stay in a place with those who wished only to put you down. “I apologize if I offend you by saying so, but your family must have been fools,” he stated. "They should not done what they did just because you weren't born resembling snow." Even if the situation had been come to terms with, that didn't make it anymore okay. It was still a terrible thing to have happened, but he soon forgot that train of thought when something was added in. Alastor drew his head back slightly, his expression becoming something close to embarrassment and nervousness, until the wink and a 'just kidding' came into play. Then, he forced his features to revert back to what they'd previously been, but a trace of the momentary look still remained.

He gave a small dip of his cranium, as he often did when greeting someone, then returned his eyes to the face of the wolf he now knew to be called Kenneth. “It is nice to meet you, Kenneth,” the boy said, giving a small smile. “I am Alastor Vranas.”
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone - by Alastor - April 18, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone - by Alastor - May 02, 2015, 10:48 AM