Redhawk Caldera winds from the southwest
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian instantly felt scolded like a child. What was it with the two alpha's making him feel like some disobedient pup? Sebastian instantly sat back down and looked at the alpha female. His ears falling back with shame. "Ehm. Yes. Of course. I am just not used to this. My old pack was very different. In like not functioning and not being very social at all," he returned. Sebastian didn't want to tell her was that he was the one that killed his uncle/alpha. But it took some serious measures for him to do so. Sebastian still didn't regret anything and he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

But then that dreadful question came. Maybe Peregrine hadn't told her the reason why he came here. Or maybe she wanted to hear it from himself. "Well like I said before my family pack wasn't functioning. After my mother's death, I traveled after my father in hope to find him. I know he is in the Black Feather Woods pack. But Peregrine told me not to create any drama or trouble... so I have been working hard for the pack instead," he spoke. Frankly he wasn't even sure if he wanted to see his father. Yes, he wanted to confront him for leaving them and just starting a new life but on the other hand he couldn't really blame the man for leaving...
Messages In This Thread
winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - March 31, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - April 01, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - April 06, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - April 07, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - April 25, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - April 25, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - May 01, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - May 02, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - May 05, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: winds from the southwest - by Sebastian - May 06, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: winds from the southwest - by RIP Fox - May 16, 2015, 01:21 PM