Duck Lake I Could Use A Hammer Right Now
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Your fine :)

Kivi continued to stuff her face, until she felt like a balloon that was about to pop. A chuff filled the wolfess's ears, but she thought nothing of it. However when the same chuffing sound was heard again, the female lifted her head to see a dark male sitting a good distance away from her. Her dull honey colored eyes looked down at the deer calf one more time, before grabbing a bite and heading towards the stranger. Kivi forced the meat down her throat with one large gulp, and began to lick her blood stained muzzle.

Once she was about five feet away from the male, the wolfess turned to check on her kill. She didn't want any obnoxious crows or scavengers trying to steal her hard earned meal. It seemed the dark stranger didn't want to cause any harm, as he did chuff to let Kivi know he was there. Nevertheless the female was wary of the male and kept an eye out for a possible ambush or other wolves. 

The wolfess began to examine the dark stranger infront of her, attempting to figure out if he was threat. From what she could see, it appeared that this male had several scars to call his own. He did not look to be a Dotharan wolf in Kivi's eyes as many of her own kind had ivory and copper colored fur. There was only one way to know for sure if he was a Dotharan, and so Kivi put the male to test. "Shilta wux kampiun ve" she asked and raised an eyebrow curiously.  
Messages In This Thread
I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 02, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - June 13, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:26 PM