The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"We'd love for you to visit," Peregrine said with a sweep of his tail. The pups had already met Saena and he would love for them to meet Tytonidae too. Maybe Pura would swing by one day too. He wouldn't hold his breath about Junior. It seemed she was far away these days. Even if she had been right next door, he knew she would be very unlikely to want to meet the pups she considered her replacements.

Ty brightened at the mention of Summer, which heartened Peregrine. "I wasn't thinking anything in particular," he half-lied with a little grin. "Like I said, I'd love it if you came to the caldera sometime. Bring Summer if you want or come by yourself. We'll make accommodations one way or another. I'd love for you to meet NJ, Wifi and Rave. I think they'd love you and look up to you."
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 02, 2015, 06:13 PM