Ouroboros Spine Pebble chatter.
12 Posts
Ooc — Tink
Loreley wandered aimlessly and her gaze fixed...on her paws. She was completely obvious to her lack of observation of her surroundings and the consequences it might have if she was not careful.  She chewed on a stick that was poking out of one side of her jaw. With the hunger that had slowly built up in her stomach she had unconsciously picked it up hoping it would help. It was not. Loreley wasn't a very good hunter, she could barely catch a small rodent. Fish were easier. She had no idea how she had lasted before she had join a pack.

She hummed a she came to a stop, eyes still at the ground. Little did she know she had stopped within inches of hitting her head on a tree.

Loreley's thoughts swept over the faces of those of her pack mates. She hadn't make any good friends yet and was feeling glum about it. 'I bet its because trees run into me. No one wants a friend who the trees hate.' She spoke to a pebble at her toes. 'It's not my fault the leafy gits don't like me. I didn't do anything to them... I don't think I did. Oh no what if i have?!' Loreley was often troubled with her lack of memory and she was sure this would be another good thing to add to the list of 'things to try and remember.' 

She winched in frustration as she spat the stick from her mouth to replace it with the pebble.
Messages In This Thread
Pebble chatter. - by Loreley - May 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Tonravik - May 03, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Loreley - May 04, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Tonravik - May 05, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Loreley - May 05, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Tonravik - May 05, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Loreley - May 28, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Tonravik - June 02, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Loreley - June 02, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Pebble chatter. - by Tonravik - June 02, 2015, 02:31 PM