Blacktail Deer Plateau For a dreamer night's the only time of day
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
lool this happens before Dante talks to Os so he has no idea what happened to her kiddos. He left right as Blue called Lasher.  Though we can totally make him find out behind the scenes

Dante flicked an ear, surprised and honestly relieved.  He had assumed that something had happened, but there hardly seemed concern in the Beta's statement. "I thought... but never mind."  He shook his head, smiling.  "The days have been long for me, I apologize."  He had not slept well since his battle with Koda, both due to unease and the impossibility of finding a comfortable position to lie in.  

He hoped to disarm Lasher's own anxiousness on the matter, for he was well past the point of allowing his aggression to flow out upon others.  Instead it focused within, with a laser precision that cut and burned without discrimination.  They were scars that had been opened many times, but that he had thought closed for good.  It seems fate would have him tested once more, perhaps for his arrogance in settling so comfortably into life here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: For a dreamer night's the only time of day - by Dante RIP - May 03, 2015, 11:33 AM