Nova Peak Aw, These Pretzels Suck!
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
"I did not say my pack was the same, only that its merits are." He asked why she remained, pulling the rabbit toward him. Her gaze flickered downward at the carcass, but she said nothing. She wasn't angry that he was eating it, only where he was eating it; he could have the rabbit. "I stay because my family is here, blood and bond. I stay because I cannot imagine living anywhere else." Sure, she had lived in the creek territory, but it had not been their true home. Kaskara was beginning to feel that this peak, Nova Peak, and its ridge and Northwoods were closer to her true home than even Dal Riata.

But this stranger didn't need to know that. She had said as much, with fewer words, earlier. Kaskara understood his sentiment, though. What made them different? Probably not much, except that siblings lead the pack, and they valued honor and loyalty. Strength, intelligence, cunning, and love were among the others. "There are other more unique packs within these lands. I know of one that is full of women, who belittle men and think too highly of themselves." She did not know that Ankyra Sound had disbanded, only that they existed. "There is another that worships the Norse gods and lives by that code. And yet another that values treachery and torture and sly cunning against other packs." Kaskara wasn't painting a very good picture of the valley, but it was the best she could do, knowing little of the newer packs to arise.

"This pack, Nova Peak, isn't all that different from others. But we are tight-knit, a family, and we will fight for them, even if they're in the wrong." After all, that's what family was for, right?
Messages In This Thread
Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - April 30, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 03, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 04, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 04, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 04, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 04, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 05, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:47 PM