Bearclaw Valley faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
It was a strange thing, she had surmised.

Twice, she had run from this place but many things had happened since then. She'd helped found this pack, been invested and yet once again she'd left it. It wasn't for any small reason, nor a flight of fancy but still- she'd left of her own accord. She'd fled, running as if the hounds of hell were upon her heels but truly, they had been. Paranoia had set in, as she saw Scarlett happy. Ad had been nice to talk to but even his strange manners had not kept her grounded. This place was not meant for her. She was not made for this place. She didn't deserve the wolves who had folded her into their midst but neither could she trust them.

Trust got you killed. Everybody knew that- and those that didn't... well, they were dead weren't they?

She chuckled mirthlessly at her own joke but the sound fell flat in the air. It wasn't as if it was important...right?

The thought threw Néa for a loop but she beat it off, sinking once again into the dark stupor of paranoia and panic-tinged madness. It was safer there, after all, as she stared across the valley with dull eyes.

Anything was better than out there.

Well hello there people!!! I'm so glad to be back and sorry for the absence! :p @Scarlett  @Kove  @Adlartok