Bearclaw Valley faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
There was the soft slide of scrabbling paws on the rough ground and it drew her from the dreary view across the valley, her home once upon a time. Néa's eyes widened momentarily, a glint of something like her former intelligence peeking through. But the arising intelligence shirked at the pain, of her own betrayal and she flinched up from her foster mother, eyes wild in a mix of paranoia and fear.

She glanced at the white queen with slanted eyes, assessing her posture and finding it lacking aggression, though a great deal of shock played across her face as the yearling watched it. "Aye, that's me. Well, most of the time. Not sure who I am sometimes, so I guess my mind wanders. I'm sorry I was gone so long. Well, not sorry. Not really. I am sorry for worrying you though, probably didn't need all that while you were making a family and all that... funny business." Her nose wrinkled at that and she just blinked. "Sorry, rambling aren't I? Uhhh... Hi?"