Bearclaw Valley faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Them hormones.

Scarlett was a bit taken aback because Néa didn't seem like the joyful girl she was once before. She didn't even greet her the same way. Scarlett stepped back and then frowned. Scarlett stepped even more back when she said she wasn't sorry. Well, then she had sought for the girl for nothing? She had to encounter some evil witch of a wolf and traveled all over the place to look for Néa. "I already gave up on you by the time I even started to think about starting a family," she pointed out with a frown.

"I have been searching all over the place for you. I was so worried. You could have said goodbye. I am not someone to go to when you need to feel better again! I have feelings too. This is not a one way street, Néa," Scarlett instantly scolded. "The first time you were a young teenager. I helped you on your feet, to then leave me without a word, breaking my heart. Then you return for what? Two weeks? Get fed and taken care of and then you leave AGAIN without saying something?! What do you think huh? Oh lets go to Scarlett who is always nice and we can totally abuse that...! I am not letting you anymore," Scarlett huffed then, ears falling back and her chin rising. "I am not your maid, I am you foster mother and close friend. You can't just come an go as you please!! I need you. The pack needed you. Raziel was attacked and he might die because you weren't there to help heal him," Scarlett then snapped, feeling rather over emotional. It was probably the babies.