Redtail Rise aquiver
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion was not currently in the mood to talk with her, sure, patrolling the borders were boring, but honestly he wasn't in the mood to converse with this weirdo lady. Her attitude was unlike many or perhaps even all the females he had met, and the chocolate greek was not sure if it was good or bad and truthfully he did not want to find out. He was currently in the mood to talk with someone more..normal, like Saena or Junior or even Reek, but obviously he had to receive an unwanted conversation with Lacinia.

It wasn't her fault, really, he supposed that she got him in this mood today, but with no one else to blame, he blamed it on her. In his head of course, gods know what would have happened if he yelled at her outright. Death and blood most probably, with the rage of Ares fueling his anger. He kept it locked in though, the years of keeping his emotions locked up finally coming to use.

When Lacinia or Aklaq spoke, the chocolate warrior paused in his steps, wanting to chastise her for calling him mighty but decided against it. Why waste his breath for something as meaningless as this? But Arion did speak when she spoke that she was feeling hungry and was thinking where would be a likely place for her to find something to eat. That apparently she wanted to save energy since she didn't want to search randomly.

The stallion scoffed and stopped abruptly in his steps, turning to her direction. His face was cold, brutal and with a harsh light to it, like a marble statue of Ares. And it did not help her case at all that she attempted to seduce him with her looks. "Look lady, I am not your servant and I will not find food for you just because you ask me to," he stared at her with icy eyes. "I'm pretty sure you know how to hunt and if you don't, I have no idea why Saena asked you to join in first place. Besides, you're saving enough energy just sitting there and doing absolutely nothing, Saena offered you a place, a home, the least you could do is serve it back."

The greek's tone was severe and harsh, with a rough edge to it but he grudgingly pointed his muzzle towards a cache. "There's a cache of food in there, warm carcasses that I recently caught." 
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM