Redtail Rise aquiver
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
His response was much more disappointing then she imagined. He assumed that she was ordering him to get her something to eat but no where in her words meant that. What was he thinking? She admits to herself that she did want him to get food for her but that was something he was suppose to ask himself that. She's a little hungry so wouldn't he atleast think about offering something to her? It just show that this male was no gentleman and even worse he thought she commanded him to do it.

The whole thing made her angry. She was no longer comfortable where she was and no longer happy. She rose and directly faced him head on. She yelled in his face. "I said where would be a good place to hunt so I didn't have to waste effort searching! If I wasn't able to hunt I wouldn't be alive in the first place! Saena understood my abilities and so should you!" She looked at him dead in the eyes. She wanted him to be punished but knew fully well that she couldn't punish at this point.

She spoke her mind in a calmer tone. "You should be punished for believing I'd give nothing back. I will not take what you hunted. I'm stronger than that and if you continue acting this way I will not share my abilities with you, ever!, no matter what I am asked to do for you."

She continued to look at him angrily. She fully believes he was at fault and needed to be taught a lesson. She might not win in a fight but she will do her best to make him understand what he did wrong. Hopefully that will turn him into something to Lacinia's liking. Even if it takes a long period of time she will try since they are suppose to be packmates and she could not eliminate him.
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM