Blacktail Deer Plateau They used to sing about the birds and the bees
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine bobbed his head thoughtfully as Osprey offered up the information she possessed on the matter, which wasn't much. He scarcely held that against her; she had other things on her mind. It did seem reasonable that Pura might have shadowed Saena. Perhaps he was even the Alpha male beside her. That would be a somewhat strange dynamic, though not entirely unheard of.

"It feels like so much longer than one year," he agreed. "How uneventful our life was when we lived with the Falcons, at least in comparison." His lips twitched into a wistful smile. "I've changed more in the past year than I have in the entire rest of my life, that's for damn sure. I went from a mid-ranking bachelor without any particular ambitions to, well... this." He motioned at himself.

"I like that we've gone through so much but that we're still close," he added after a beat of quiet contemplation. Of course, their relationship was not the same as it had been back in the day. They'd even had their fair share of misunderstandings since then, not to mention the physical distance. But, somehow, they triumphed over space and time. "You're the one wolf who's been there for me the entire time, since I was no more than some... tiny molecule or whatever."
Messages In This Thread
RE: They used to sing about the birds and the bees - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 10, 2015, 09:38 AM