Redtail Rise aquiver
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Shouldn't Lacinia be 2 years old?

Arion wanted to smirk when she rose onto her paws and faced him, but resisted the urge and kept his harsh stoic mask securely on. It seems like Lacinia was not a wolf who could control her temper easily as his chastising had made her loose control of her lungs and yell in his face. Arion simply turned his head away, as if avoiding the saliva that was sure to fall upon him, silently mocking her. But he listened, tall brown ears pricked as she rebuked him. The dark female said she asked where would be a good place to hunt to she wouldn't waste her effort searching, that if she wasn't able to hunt she would not be alive in first place. Then Lacinia took it even further and said that Saena understood her abilities and so should he.

The greek turned towards her, his honey eyes mockingly warm. "Losing your temper so easily? Gods of Olympus. I thought you were better than that." That was true, he thought with all her show of pressure points, she could at least control her temper but no, no no no no no, apparently this girl could not. "What did you show Saena? Your pressure point techniques?" Arion wanted to add if she had his Alpha wrapped around her paw but decided not to, his words were biting enough already.

"I should be punished? I repeat, I am not your servant, your slave or your prisoner. I am equal and therefore you cannot punish me even if you wanted to. Your condescending attitude is unbelievable." The greek said, although his voice was now softer and gentler, slowly losing the icy feeling it once held. "Go and hunt then. Don't just lie down and wait for food to run to your paws. Show me what you can do, or are you the weak girl you proclaim yourself to be at our last meeting?" He taunted her, wishing for Aklaq to show what she could do, that she wasn't the arrogant ass she believed he was, to prove herself.

"I'm sorry for my attitude, I really am, but I find it hard to digest the fact that you seem to think of me as a servant."
The man returned her gaze, his eyes losing their ice. "Does it have to do with your past?"
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM