Duskfire Glacier bodyache
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
It's okay! Let's try to make it to 10 posts. :)

Kaskara watched this woman carefully, wondering what her problem was. Kas was not an enemy, but she supposed she wouldn't know that. Tuwawi had been called away, so her source of information had vanished as well. Her words, spoken so bluntly and without much emotion, grated on Kas. She wouldn't be much help here.

Soon she would need to return to the pack, to their journey northwest, but for now she remained. What was this girl's problem? Kas understood the need to be secretive, to keep things close to the chest, but with the leader's former pack mate and friend? What harm could divulging a little of how the Glacier fared do to them? None, as far as she was concerned.

"I'm sorry for that," Kaskara said, wondering if the girl would even understand her sentiment. Probably not. "And I'm sorry that I've seemed to impose upon you. I simply came to see how some old friends were doing, and to pass along information of our whereabouts." Kas shrugged then, unsure of how to continue. She would need to leave soon, but she would remain long enough to see if this woman would relay anything. "I don't think I introduced myself earlier. I am Kaskara, outrider and beta. And you are?" She left it open, but wondered if the other would return the favor.
Messages In This Thread
bodyache - by Kaskara - March 06, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: bodyache - by Manauia IA - March 09, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: bodyache - by Tuwawi RIP - March 14, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: bodyache - by Kaskara - April 01, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: bodyache - by Manauia IA - April 08, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: bodyache - by Kaskara - April 20, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: bodyache - by Manauia IA - May 05, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: bodyache - by Kaskara - May 11, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: bodyache - by Manauia IA - May 29, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: bodyache - by Kaskara - May 30, 2015, 06:40 AM