Forget Your High Society
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
If it wasn't any trouble? Well alright then. Kerosene was more than ready to find a little freshwater and clean himself of the mud and mire. Hell, in this sun, he could feel his fur begin to cake together, matting a bit around the edges as it dried. Soon, he'd be a light brown dust ball, he could feel it, but he was hoping wherever this one was going to lead him wasn't far enough away for any of that to happen.

A nod, and they were off. Kero fell in stride and followed along with wolf who then paused before proceeding once more. Kero stopped with him. He didn't know where he was going. He was at the mercy of this one and whatever gave him reason to halt, Kero was glad it passed quickly so they could be on their way. 

He learned of a recent disbandment. Kero frowned. It was always a pity when circumstances fell that way. Losing a home was never fun. "I'm sorry to hear that," he said with all the sincerity he could muster. "Is there no where else? No other pack in this valley that might suit you?" Kero'd already stumbled across a couple. There had to be more packs than that in the area and likely one that shared the same similar goals and opportunities. If he wanted a home, Kero was certain he could find one. 

"Kero, just Kero," he offered in return as was polite of a name exchange. He hadn't whispered his full name in eons and had no intentions of doing so. It was of the past. What was ahead of him was a future he would forge on his own. "I'm somewhat new to these parts. Still trying to figure my way around." He shook his head, allowing a soft chuff of amusement to flee his lips as he shrugged. "Took my chances with this place, but it looks like I could use a little more direction."
Messages In This Thread
Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - April 27, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - April 28, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - May 11, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Alastor - June 17, 2015, 01:39 AM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Ahren - July 06, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Forget Your High Society - by Iqniq - July 06, 2015, 12:12 PM