Witch's Marsh Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Kenneth observed the greyscale male, he seemed to be one of those wolves who were gentle and kind, serious and quite honestly, rather boring. He liked the fact that the other pack wolf did not seem to know how to mask his emotions, frowns, surprised glances, everything was expressed in his features. Kenneth was a wolf who liked to hide his emotions behind an impassive, stoic exterior, having gone through a bad childhood where as a black boy, he would be the subject of bullies even if he was a prince. Ken could show them no weaknesses, he had to remain strong, to them at least, and there came his skills with hiding emotions.

A warm laugh rumbled from the exiled prince, bright snowy eyes twinkled in amusement at the other wolf's sincere words. He had not met such a sincere wolf in the whole of his life and was delighted that there were some good wolves in this world. "It seems you are a much better wolf than I am," he said warmly, gazing at the fellow pack wolf. If only his natal packs had wolves like this greyscale man to keep him sane, perhaps his father would have realised that it wasn't his fault he was born with an obsidian coat, or maybe he could have had a companion. After all, loneliness was all he knew when he was a child, with Keithen, the heir to the throne and the perfect prince having his ass licked at.

"You do not offend me, my friend," Kenneth offered the youth a smile. "I agree 100% with what you're saying." It wasn't his fault he was born resembling night instead of snow. In fact, if it was anyone's fault, it was his mother and his father. They created him didn't they? 

Yes, this wolf showed his emotions on his face alright. For Alastor's features contorted into one of embarrassment and nervousness when Kenneth said the part about meeting wolves who liked how he looked. God, the yearling was cute alright. "Relax, man," the exiled prince chuckled. "Nice to meet you to, Alastor." The ebony figure drifted forward and bumped the fellow wolf's shoulder in a friendly manner.
Messages In This Thread
Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone - by Alastor - April 18, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Born With the Fate of Dying For Someone - by Kenneth - May 12, 2015, 01:06 AM