Redtail Rise aquiver
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Well it's 1.9 on year profile there isn't much difference :P but I can change it since it's been a while 

Arion only managed to make her frustration harder to deal with. She wouldn't have been able to hold that in it knowing she couldn't do anything about it. No plan came to mind that would lead him to be punished. Considering what she could do to him she was still in control of her temper. Yelling at him did make her feel much better that it allowed her to return to a more calming state.

After a deep breath she spoke in her usual tone. "You've asked for it, I find it unnecessary to control my temper towards you and I have no reason to tell you more of what I shared with the others." Lacinia was still angry with him so there was no way she would give him anything and that meant no information. "I may not be allowed to punish you but I am able to reward you as I see fit. Right now you are undeserving to me, I don't even want you as a servant." There was no way she would want him to even come close. She would never consider him as an equal. His skills and talents gives him a place but that place isn't the same as Lacinia's. A pack can only work if it uses a rank system, that is what makes a pack strong.

Still, Lacinia's goal remains the same. She wants Arion to do things for her. So to think about it for a moment she backed off but kept eye contact. "If you wish to know more about me then maybe you should consider doing something for me. Just think of it as being a trade partner instead of servant. You do things for me, I'll give you things in return. I don't give anything for free even if we are packmates and that includes information."

Then she turned her head to look away. "but if you would rather be left in the dark then by all means continue to make me angry to the point where I'll never talk to you again."
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM