Bearclaw Valley Admire my belly!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Scarlett trotted through the maple forest on her way to Kove. They didn't really have their alone time at the den because Raziel was there recovering form his wounds. Scarlett was looking forward to some cuddle time with Kove. She felt a need to be close to him for some reason. Maybe it were the hormones that made her sentimental, and rather hungry, but Kove was number one in comforting her. She was also starting to show hints of a rounding belly. After her week of being in heat they hadn't really talked about what happened. Scarlett still had to blush when she thought about the things she said to him.

Once agains he felt flustered. Scarlett had found a spot against the steep rock wall that was covered with mosses and soft leaves. It was the perfect spot to lay down which she often did. Some of the sun would seep through and it was more covered than the open fields they had. Scarlett was keen on meeting Kove there. She also had to tell him that she was carrying his young. She was certain now, especially since because of her small frame she was already showing a bit. She was so proud of her little belly, which she hoped would soon be a bigger belly.
Messages In This Thread
Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 15, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 02:28 PM