Bearclaw Valley faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett instantly broke when Néa called her mama. She couldn't be though against her, and it might also be the hormones that give her moodswings but after that she was crying. Because she didn't want Néa to go. She will still worry even though Néa wasn't really Néa. She would feel bad for being kicked out. Her red eyes filled with tears as she looked at the young girl.

"No! Wait. You can't leave," she whispered. "I need you, and not just your healer knowledge but also just to have you around. I feel like I failed. I can't have you turn your back on me!," she let out through her sniffles. She tried to calm her sniffles but it was difficult. "I want you to go but I also don't want you to go," she admitted then. "I don't know what to do. You seem like you want to go, but I am not sure if I can let you go. But.. I also don't want you to bring your siblings in danger," she ended in a whisper.

Scarlett looked down, she had no courage left. She couldn't look up at her adoptive daughter. Scarlett was too honest for her own good, and she would hate to think that she hurt Néa with her words.