Emberwood when do you fold? and when do you run?
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Adlartok did not know much about legends and perhaps even myths some would say. He did however, know of death and honor among it. He was not afraid of dying anymore, he had been. And he had nightmares for weeks after the whole ordeal. However, now it didn't scare him as much. Perhaps, it was because he had been so close. Artok looked at her and tilted his head, and nodded for a moment and then spoke up. Death is a way of life, the end. There isn't any point fighting to stay away from it, when it is going to happen some day. Sure you can be careful and you'll live longer, but you're still going to die someday. All you can do is live the best you can.

Artok looked at her a strange look in his eye. He could think of many times he had almost died. Including at the paws of his uncle, and then at the paws of one who was supposed to take care of him. Instead she had been selfish and crazy. Actually I have. He thought back on it and shook his head. They did not feel either, I was not ready to die. Though now I suppose I am okay with it, if it comes for me. I'll fight it of course, but if it comes down to me or someone I have vowed to protect, well then I guess i'm going to die aren't I.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 03, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - May 13, 2015, 07:11 AM