Redtail Rise aquiver
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Lacinia held her head high after hearing him apologize and making excuses. She felt a small sense of victory when Arion seemed to be willing to do something. It was too early to lighten up on him. He could still break from her grasp anytime. She needed to figure out a way to make sure he stays loyal but without forcing him. The best way would be to see what reactions he has based on what she does. It's clear that he was curious about her so she needed to play on that. Give a little to keep him coming but not enough to satisfy him, Hopefully this works.

Thanks to that her anger faded quickly. "Just this once I'll forgive you." She said as she approached him again but this time in a nicer manner. "I did have servants, quite loyal too. They were warriors strong and willing. After their battles it was I who they would come to." She paused for a moment and decided to stop there about that. "Lend me yourself when I need it and in return I may forfill your requests. Know that I can help you relax and recover your stamina quickly or perhaps you want information or if you want someone gone..." Then she suddenly stop and looked slowly away. Maybe she shouldn't have said all that and just let him figure it out.

Then turned back to him. "Anyway I can do many things for you but been sure to understand that I make the prices. So what do you say? Be my servant and you can have me satistfy your desires depending on how well you do." She then walked pass him. "Your choice is yes or no. If you decide no there will be no second chance of getting anything from me. Maybe I'll go hunt a bit to give you time to think. Be aware I can always try finding others to help me instead." It was completely his choice. If he says no then he was unworthy in the first place and isn't worth her time. She would just move on.
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM