Redtail Rise aquiver
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
one more round?
Lacinia's moods seemed to shift very quickly, one minute she was boiling and was yelling and spitting in his face, the next she had calmed down, her features reverted to normal and said she forgave him. She reminded him of his stepmother when she was carrying children or in heat, but Arion did not mention that to the dark furred female, after all it would probably anger any female. At least that was what his sister told him, but then she was about as good with emotions as he was.

Aklaq approached him but this time without spitting saliva. She spoke, saying she did have loyal servants, that they were warriors, strong and willing. Apparently after their battles they would go to her. Would she lick their wounds clean? Massage them? Use her pressure point techniques to relax their tense muscles. "Why did they come to you after battle?" he asked her, curiosity overcoming the social etiquette he had once learnt.

His packmate wanted him to lend her himself when she needed it and in turn, Aklaq would fulfill his requests. She could help him relax and recover his stamina quickly, she could also give him information. Lacinia stopped however, when she reached the part about wanting someone gone. Obviously she was talking about murdering someone. He would not need that service. If Arion needed someone gone, he would dispatch of them himself, why have fighting skills if he couldn't use them to do what he wanted?

The chocolate warrior's trademark grin spread over his maw when Aklaq asked if he wished to be her servant. Crooked and mischievous, matched with a clever glint in his honey gaze. Arion turned around to gaze at her dark, yet beautiful features. "I will be your partner not your servant, that title does not...fit me very well." He blinked at her with mesmerizing eyes. "I will be your partner in front of other wolves, you will not call me servant or slave or any other similar title. But when we are alone, you may call me whatever you wish."

Why he agreed? Arion did not know, but something prompted him to agree.

The chocolate Greek moved forward swiftly, using his legendary speed to ghost himself towards her. "Perhaps we can be friends," he murmured softly in her ear, in a gentle tone before he took a few steps backwards once more.
Messages In This Thread
aquiver - by Arion - May 06, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 07, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 08, 2015, 06:02 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 08, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 09, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 09, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 11, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 12, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: aquiver - by Lacinia - May 13, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: aquiver - by Arion - May 14, 2015, 03:34 AM