Duskfire Glacier watch the eyeless gain control
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Týrr did not and would not presume to tell Sen how to think, for as far as he cared she could think whatever she liked about Tuwawi. After all, it wasn't as if he had suspected that she was one of many that was left feeling slighted by the wildfire Queen's sudden and unexplained absence. Týrr had his theories but deigned not to share them because he did not want to giving false information based off of what he assumed, and because it stung to think of them. To voice them allowed would give them power over him. Crystalline blue eyes watched as the ebony woman offered him a dismissive shrug. Good. This meant they could talk of other things. Things that would take his mind off of Tuwawi, and things that indefinitely required most of his attention. “Promises can so easily become hollow things. I have no intentions to leave my empire, but instead of filling my intentions with empty words I will be honored to prove it to you.” Týrr understood her reluctance and her need to push the issue; besides, it wasn't as if the Rekkr could blame her. He, too, was miffed by Tuwawi's disappearing act though his betrayal and anger was easily trumped by the grief in his heart.

“To be honest there were not many of us to begin with and most of them have vanished to the wind,” Like Tuwawi, though he did not speak it aloud it had been implied with the way in which he trailed off. “I have been searching but for now I can only claim that myself and Manauia are the only ones from the Glacier,” Týrr spoke to Sen honestly, seeing no point in withholding the truth. He would not be the kind of King that lied to those loyal to him. “And you, if you agree to join me.” He added softly with a lofty shrug of his broad shoulders. The choice was her's: he would not push her either way.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
watch the eyeless gain control - by Tezcacoatl - April 04, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: watch the eyeless gain control - by Sen - April 06, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: watch the eyeless gain control - by Tezcacoatl - April 11, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: watch the eyeless gain control - by Sen - April 25, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: watch the eyeless gain control - by Tezcacoatl - April 25, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: watch the eyeless gain control - by Sen - May 11, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: watch the eyeless gain control - by Tezcacoatl - May 14, 2015, 01:58 PM