Redtail Rise Boilerplate
812 Posts
Ooc —
Junior was too busy seeing red to hear much of what was said after her outburst. She breathed heavily, her ears ringing with the echo of her own infuriated screams. She missed Saena's confession about meeting the pups, as well as Reek's joking, "Wanna get even?" Only when Arion spoke did Junior's focus suddenly return. Her head whipped in his direction.

"No," she said to him, eyes narrowing. She then looked at Reek. Her father had wounded him, so it was fair that he should want to pay it back. But Junior repeated, "No." She paused, searching for a way to articulate her thoughts. "He deserves to have his ass handed to him for what he did to your face. But my history with Peregrine runs so much deeper, as do my wounds. I want to be the one that dishes out his deserved punishment."

She may have appeared to be out of her mind right now but Junior wasn't crazy. Despite her Warrior experience, there was no way she could take down her father by herself. There was a whole pack waiting to back him up too. But somehow, some way, she was determined to hurt Peregrine the way he had hurt her. She knew that injuring his child would be the way to do it. And harming, even killing, one of his newer cubs would be a satisfaction all its own.

Squaring her shoulders, Junior steadied herself with a breath and spoke primarily to Saena, "I'm not going to run off to the caldera to pick a fight. None of us should do that. It would only invite a war on this brand new pack, which I don't think any of us want." She paused. "I have some ideas on how we can get him back. He'll pay for everything he's done to wrong us. I'm going to go have a long think. I'll talk to you about my ideas later."

And just like that, Junior slipped away into the storm, mindless of the onslaught of water now. Her mind reeled angrily, though thoughts of revenge helped her achieve a sense of sinister calm.
Messages In This Thread
Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 14, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 14, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 14, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 15, 2015, 03:56 AM