Bearclaw Valley Admire my belly!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was sure that they had a meeting here so she patiently waited, eventually she sat down felling tired. Then once again she felt the pressure on her lower abdomen. She sighed softly and then rushed into the bushes to pee once more. How could she pee so much all the time?! She didn't understand. The female was glad to see that her lover wasn't there yet so she sat down again on the mossy bed. She looked around feeling utterly at home in the valley. The forest giving a nice green glow over her. Her red eyed popping even more with the green surrounding her. Eventually she laid down, since even sitting was hurting her back a bit. Who knew that carrying babies wasn't that comfortable.

Her tail instantly patted the ground when she saw Kove approach. "Hey," she greeted in return. "Hmm. True. Raziel took up some time. But. I figured we could spend sometime today," Scarlett spoke. She pulled herself up once more, hoping that Kove would see her belly and the start of her swollen teats. Normally they were only small nubs but now they were definitely bigger. Scarlett gave him a few kisses over his cheek. Scarlett knew her mate could be a bit oblivious from time to time, so it was rather difficult to keep the news to herself. Her small size made her show already. Maybe Kove would only see it when she would lay on her back and show her belly to him.

"I have a surprise for you!," she couldn't help it. Her excitement just exploded. Her tail was wagging so fast it was almost a blur of white. Scarlett laid down and then rolled over on her back. Now it was very clear to see that there was a swelling in her belly where she normally was so slender. "Look!," she let out excitedly.
Messages In This Thread
Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 15, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 02:28 PM