Bearclaw Valley Admire my belly!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Hormonal mess xD tsk.

Scarlett's tail went crazy when she was laying on her back. She was excited for Kove's reaction but he didn't react as she expected him to react. He seemed shocked? Was it shock because he didn't expect it? Was he shocked because he didn't meant to knock her up? Scarlett instantly grew worried and watched Kove approach. His nose against her belly felt nice though, yet still there was no excitement. Only a inquiry of then they would be there like it was some sort of business deal. Scarlett was quick to roll over and sit across from him. She couldn't help herself, since it were probably the hormones, but her red eyes filled with tears.

"Why aren't you happy?," she asked, clearly upset. She stood up so she could physically put her tail a bit between her legs. She was afraid. Afraid of doing this alone. She was so excited for her babies, she was especially proud to carry Kove's babies but he didn't seem pleased about it. He was only shocked. She looked down at her paws. "I thought you wanted pups too. I am half way, one more moon," she spoke as the naturalist that she was, that was the way she told time. Slowly a sniffle fell from her lips, along with a few tears. Even though her eyes were watery she was wary of Kove coming closer. "Don't touch me!," she let out.
Messages In This Thread
Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 15, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 02:28 PM