Bearclaw Valley Admire my belly!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at Kove and kept on sniffling. Now the female couldn't stop anymore. It seemed like she was mistaken. Kove did want the babies, which made her smile to her tears. And her tail sway a bit more. She then rushed forward and nestled herself against him. "I'm sorry," she blubbered between her soft sobs. "You didn't look happy. I thought the worst," she admitted in a soft tone.

Her big teary red eyes look up with such guilt that one could barely stay mad at her. She buried her nose into his fur. Kove always smelled so nice. She wished she smelled as nice as him. But now she was pregnant she realized how different she scented at times. "I remember talking about it. I am so excited for our babies, Kove," she whispered. "I'm just a bit hormonal or something. I feel so many things and emotions. And there is so much pee. So much!," she started to babble. "I'm hungry," she then realized.

She gave him a lick under his jaw. "Forgive me?," she whispered, ears falling to the side. "I am just a bit... sensitive," she stated. A bit was ... maybe not the right word.
Messages In This Thread
Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 15, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 15, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Kove - May 17, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Admire my belly! - by Scarlett - May 17, 2015, 02:28 PM