The Sunspire April showers bring May flowers
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She seemed open to the idea and that gladdened him. When she asked if he needed to get back to his family, he paused. There was a part of him that always wanted to head home as fast as possible when he was away from his mate and pups. But he had carved out this time for his eldest daughter and he didn't want to cut it short. His time with Tytonidae was limited, whereas he saw his youngest batch every day.

"I have time," he said simply. "I like the idea of taking a walk with you, though. So I don't get to meet this Summer guy, huh?" he teased lightly, turning and motioning for her to take the lead on their tandem jaunt.
Messages In This Thread
April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by RIP Tytonidae - April 30, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: April showers bring May flowers - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 17, 2015, 08:51 PM