Bearclaw Valley a homesickness for a home that never existed
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"I don't really know what trades to go for though," Raziel murmured, deep in thought. Now that Scarlett mentioned it, he did think that perhaps being a counselor would work for him. He was good at understanding others and offer them valuable advice. "Maybe I'll actually go for counselor," the ashen male said with a small smirk. "Hopefully I won't counsel anyone to death." He would do his best to help Bearclaw Valley to become a steady and safe pack, perhaps he might also be a healer, he had quite some knowledge with healing after all.

Aku had been a terrible father, but he had been a useful one, teaching his sons about herbs and healing as well as fighting. Constantine had been a brilliant dad but he had mostly been away, doing outriding missions, leaving Raziel acting as the older brother and the father to Anselm who was mentally, emotionally and physically weak. 

His childhood hadn't been good and he would make sure that any new baby lives in Bearclaw would not have to suffer what he had to suffer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a homesickness for a home that never existed - by Raziel - May 18, 2015, 12:05 AM