Bearclaw Valley a homesickness for a home that never existed
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Yep! I will archive! <3

Scarlett was pleased to see Raziel in such high spirits. She hoped that would stay that way. She liked the gray prince although there was always some gloom of him in a way. Scarlett couldn't describe it. Maybe it had something to do with his past. The light colored female tugged her lips into a smile. She liked to see a less violent Raziel, though feisty enough for him to still guard their only entrance. "I'm glad to see you motivated. I am not sure if you can even disappoint me Raziel. You are such a hard worker," she praised.

The white queen then nodded. "Do your duties," she agreed. Scarlett had her own matters to attend. As a naturalist she had to study the weather. As a gamekeeper she had to check upon the wildlife of the valley and as a caretaker she should check on Adlartok and Néa. Both youngsters she hadn't seen in a while. She watched the other leave and she went her own way in another direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a homesickness for a home that never existed - by Scarlett - May 18, 2015, 10:48 AM