Redtail Rise From dawn to dusk
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter sighed in disappointment. Yet another potential meal had escaped. Her skills really were rusty. Something she ought to work on. She needed to learn to take care of herself. She didn't have any reason not to do anything other than her utter laziness. Which made her no excuse for a pack mate. 

She sensed the presence of another wolf and looked in the direction the scent came from. It was a wolf she hadn't met yet. Had she only just joined the pack. This wolf had the midnight black pelt similar to that of her mate's but she had the amber eyes the same as her. They stood out more though because of the darker pelt. Boy do i miss a lot standing up on that ridge all day. The wolf began to give her advice. Something Wynter already knew but she was grateful anyways. "My hunting skills are a little rusty. Didn't think anyone would be watching. No one was around when i got here," she said slightly embarrassed that a wolf, who seemed fairly confident in her ability to hunt, had just watched her pack mate fail to catch a small rabbit.

"I don't believe we have met before. I spend a little too much time up on the ridge it seems," she said with a small chuff as if humouring herself.  "I'm Wynter," she introduced herself with a friendly smile.
Messages In This Thread
From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 25, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 03:56 AM