Redtail Rise From dawn to dusk
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Seems the hunter was a bit disappointed. What was there to expect? Lacinia understood the effort that was needed to hunt but for her it was really all in or nothing. Holding back usually never ends well, What she would call it: Lack of total effort. But a wolf learns much more with failures. Living in a world where failure wasn't allow made Lacinia used to either go all in or not at all but never in the middle. She was able to easily share her experience with the female. For some reason it was just easy to trust other females, even more if it was a pack mate.

Rusty skills wasn't an excuse to her, it went back to the lack of effort to maintain ones abilities. In other words Wynter was a lazy wolf. Lacinia had nothing against that, she wants to be lazy too but life itself demands work. "You must have had a comfortable life, if not you wouldn't be rusty. Comfort does make you a bit dependant doesn't?" She said calmly. Although she wanted comfort and a place where she could be lazy she knew that it will have an impact on her abilities if she made it a real habbit. She couldn't afford to lose her edge yet.

"They call me Aklaq. If Arion refers me as something else then be sure to punish him or tell me about it." It was a minor trust issue. Trusting males wasn't easy at all. Even if Arion says that he's her servant she still didn't want to depend on him. If Wynter was a lazy wolf maybe she found some of the best places to just lay about. Maybe she'll ask soon enough, She still needed to learn a bit more about her.
Messages In This Thread
From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 25, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 03:56 AM