Redtail Rise From dawn to dusk
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter was a little annoyed the wolf had implied her life was comfortable. Aka she was lazy. "I wouldn't call it lazy, just the past couple of times I have eaten it has been either brought by others as we were socializing or it was already dead. My life has been anything but comfortable until I got here. These past couple weeks I've spent most of my time on the ridge. Adjusting and just plain thinking." Wynter stated. It was all true really any of the meals she had had were that of kill that had already been hunted or someone had shared their own. 

She admitted it might be a little lazy and she was just making excuses that made her sound like a total diva.

Wynter nodded as the wolf introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you," she said being polite but she wasn't sure this conversation was going well. She would still talk to this wolf because she is a pack mate and she would like to get to know them.

"I'll make a note of that and be sure to tell him of otherwise," Wynter said with a chuff and a small smile. Turns out she wasn't the only one who didn't get a long with the dark pelted male. "You and Arion get off to a rough start?" She asked curiously. Maybe this would be an interesting story. He is who he is after all.
Messages In This Thread
From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 25, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 03:56 AM