Redtail Rise A hard rains gonna fall
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
I need to protect you. Those words just came out of his mouth. Protect me from what? He was hiding something and Wynter was determined to figure out what. She looked him in the eye trying to read his gaze figure out what was really going on inside his head. "I understand," Wynter nodded. Something was still bugging her mate. She knew him well enough to know.

She wouldnt pry however because in his state it might annoy him if she asked too many questions. Before Wynter could open her mouth again to say anything beads of water formed on the bottoms of Reek's eyes. He was crying. Wynter stepped closer as he talked nuzzling her head right into his shoulder. In an attempt to somewhat comfort him. She listened to him talk and when he had finished she was shocked. 

Wynter knew that Saena had gone out but she wasn't sure how long it would take or where she had gone. She knew that Reek and Arion had been left in charge but other than that Wynter had been left pretty much in the dark so to speak. Wynter dashed inside the den for a brief moment and came back out with a rabbit she had found earlier. She placed it at her mate's feet then proceeded to comfort him. "You know, I'm sure everything is okay Reek. Shell be fine. Shes a strong and capable Alpha. Perhaps she is just taking a few extra days as a break. It must be hard for a young wolf to have to settle down so fast with a new pack and all.

She nosed the rabbit a little closer "You really should eat something," she said as she stood and sat right next to him her flank against his. She licked the tears away from his fur. "Please dont cry, don't cry," she said nuzzling him once more. "Everything is going to be ok," she would have said she promised but whenever she said that about stuff like this bad things sometimes happened. 

"I love you, and we are going to get through this together okay?" she said trying to form a small smile on her maw. It was hard seeing her mate so upset like this but she was determined to cheer him up. Or at least be there for him when he needed her.

The feels. Poor Reek. 
Messages In This Thread
A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 21, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 21, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 26, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM