Redtail Rise From dawn to dusk
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
"Yea that makes sense. I admit i feel a little guilty having spent all that time up in my den," she said pausing for a moment. "If it makes any difference. I only accepted the one then told them if i wanted more i'd get it myself," she joked. It was true. Having taken some from Arion's hard earned stash she had told him that if she wanted more she would just get her own.

"I know what you mean," she said in return to her reply about Arion maybe being hard to work with. Then when she mentioned something about them having a deal. Immediatly a small red flag went off in her head. Arion seeme to enjoy making deals with his packmates. She had recently figured out Arion and her mate had some sort of deal too. 

"A deal? What sort of deal?" she asked tilting her head curiously. Maybe the deal was similar to the one Reek and Arion had. As it was this deal seemed very important to the black coated fae. 

"It is a nice day," Wynter said with a smile.  "Although i think i might have done a little too much relaxing these past couple of days, so I'm going to attempt to make myself useful." she said with a small chuff. "Hence why I was epically failing at hunting," she grinned and laughed a little.
Messages In This Thread
From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 05:02 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 24, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 25, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: From dawn to dusk - by Lacinia - May 27, 2015, 03:56 AM