I'll take care of the rest
16 Posts
Ooc — Veronica
-

Her scent rode the wind, traveling towards him and exposing her presence long before she did so herself. Fox, the female he met not that long ago, and the newly crowned alpha, approached him. Immediately he turned to face her and lowered his body in respect and honor of their ranks. As quickly as she had appeared, she spoke and her words surprised him. The chocolate male frowned softly, shaking his head as he did so. No... I've been here since I joined. I went out of the territory for a day or so... to get to know the Teekon Wilds. Coincidentally, it was the day the pack meeting was called, and probably another reason he seemed to be a ghost to her. Truth be told he wasn't sure what was worse; her thinking he'd abandoned them or her not even noticing that he'd been there (almost) the entire time. It wasn't her fault, though. Truth be told, Hecarim was having a hard time adjusting.But I haven't left the Creek. I've just been a hermit, I guess. His eyes fell to the ground and he sighed softly, feeling like a puppy getting reprimanded.

I'm sorry I haven't been very present. It's just... I have a confession to make, his voice silvery, despite the somber topic. I've only ever known one pack. With the same wolves, same faces and personalities. There was a fire and, well, I lost everything. This is my first time on my own. I know this is my home now-I've just been having trouble adjusting. Lately, Hecarim had been wearing a mask and seeking out the comfort of his den to help him cope. With his alpha standing in front of him, he could no longer ignore the truth. I'm ready now. I want to prove my loyalty to you, to the pack.

Messages In This Thread
I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 03, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 03, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 04, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 12, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 11:43 AM